• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Everyones favourite cartoons?

All time favourite is the Simpsons, however, recent series have been poor, which has started to let it down.

Current favourite is Futurama- the new series have been great, most episodes even better than the earlier seasons.

Favourite when I was very young was Thomas the Tank Engine.

My favourite cartoon has always been Ed,Edd 'n' Eddy. I've always loved the old cartoons on Cartoon Network like Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Courage, Kids Next Door, and Foster's. Plus I'm Massive Adventure Time fan (So much that my username is Adventure Time related!) And I love Regular Show.

Nickelodeon speaking, my favourite cartoons they've produced are Spongebob and Hey Arnold. But I also like Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron, and Rocko's Modern Life.

Those more Adult orientated, my 3 favourites are Futurama, Simpsons, and South Park. I find American Dad alright but have a disliking for Family Guy and the Cleveland Show.

Tedders has reminded me about those old cartoons. Some of the best they were. I always used to sit and watch them. I went off TV as soon as they stopped showing... Then adventure time came on. :p

Where do I start:

Looney Tunes
Tom and Jerry
Tiny Toons
Animaniacs
Pinky and the Brain
The Flintstones
Scooby Doo
Johnny Bravo
Dexters Lab
Ed Edd and Eddy
Larry and Steve
Home Movies
Family Guy
American Dad
The Cleaveland show
Futurama
The Simpsons
Hong Kong Phooee
Fairly Odd Parents
South Park
ASDF Movie
and many many more

DiogoJ42 said:
The Venture Brothers.
/Thread.

You should get poker night at the inventory 2, simple poker game that you only play just because of the 'guest' characters in it and the interaction they have, samson from venture bros is one of those guest characters, very funny, especially when bantering with ash from evil dead and GLaDOS.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2