• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Favorite Alton Towers Main Logo

What's your favourite logo the Park had or has?

• 1980 Logo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1991 Logo

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 1999 Logo

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 2003 Logo

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • 2008 Logo

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 2020- Present day logo

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Trooper Looper

TS Member
Hey Fanatics, I've always been interested in Alton Towers main logo the Park has had over the years, and I'd like to see which is your favourite logo, and why you chose that one out of all the other ones.

I voted for the 2003 Logo. I think it's near perfect as it perfectly personified the Parks atmosphere. The simple but 3D towers are iconic as well. The colour use is also great I think. The only downside is that there's no "Where the magic ever ends!" on it. But apart from that, yep, it's a favourite of mine.

I'll be biased but I have grown up with the 2003 which was first time seeing an Alton Towers logo so I I have a soft spot for it. The others have their own pros and cons to them though I will say the new 2020 might be growing on me I'll admit.