• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fight at Legoland

Good thing they got banned, must've been awful for the families also in the queue for Jolly Rocker to witness such a thing.

GaryH said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2391102/Families-thrown-Legoland-fight-erupts-parents-queuing-pirate-ship-ride.html

Apparently things got heated because of the long queues - wonder if it started as this family got fed up with fast track guests going on before them perhaps?

Long queues during the summer holidays?! My god, we're lucky that there's never been carnage before, I mean it can't be the families responsibility for causing the fight, it must be Legoland and by extension Merlin that caused the dispute..

I have seen first hand problems at LEGOLAND Windsor... you'd be surprised at the sort of clientele that the park attracts.

AstroDan said:
I have seen first hand problems at LEGOLAND Windsor... you'd be surprised at the sort of clientele that the park attracts.

I'm saying nothing...