• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

First Sandbox Project: Choose The Rides!

Pirate Coaster

• Mack Launch

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • RMC

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • GCI

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • B&M Hyper

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Gerst Infinity

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RicketyCricket

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Taron
I've finally completed career mode on Planet Coaster Xbox One and it's time to get stuck into something fresh.

I've started working on my first big park and will share my progress on here, but to make it more interesting - Towers Street can choose which coasters will be built.

So far we have a traditional entrance area with some gardens and a Ferris Wheel overlooking the lake. To the left of the lake is a walkway of shops, facilities and a hotel with a classic Mediterranean theme, loosely inspired by Port Aventura. This area is also home to a traditional Wooden coaster.

EqVrFIiW8AES8u7

EqVq_UEXUAAkgk8

Work has started on a new pirate themed area, please vote for which coaster should be built there :)

Last edited:
Mack Launch is the winner, thanks for voting. Haven't actually named it yet but there's some Pirate Fort theming around the station area so I'm thinking something Cannonball related.

The ride features two launches, the first of which reaches 54 mph into a dive loop. The second launch has a faster acceleration rate and reaches 58 mph into a slightly faster and more intense second half of the ride.

Top speed: 61mph
Biggest Drop: 27m
Inversions: 5
Excitement: 6.40
Fear: 4.30
Nausea: 1.81

Here we go...

Any tips/feedback/advice is very much welcome!

In terms of the layout, I’ve got to say it’s really, really good; I’m loving some of those big, hangtime-filled inversions, and bits like the outward banked turn are really good too! On the whole, I think it looks to have a really nice blend of elements!