• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Forbidden Valley

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Scott.Smith

TS Member
This is a intresting topic as Forbidden valley is one of the main themed areas in the park and features 2 flats 2 thrilling coasters and a new dark ride, but in the future what could possibly change?

-Could the area be rethemed?
-What rides could possibly come to the area?
-What rides could possibly go from the area?
-Could Forbidden Valley be divided into 2 lands in the future?

The area will never be rethemed until Nemesis has left which is obviously going to be a long time,
a ride is very likely to replace blade, nothing that is originally in the park a new flat
And I do have a slight feeling that air and the car park will become a new land as air does not fit in with valley's theme at all and never will do

"Could the area be rethemed?"

Not the entire area, but Air could be rethemed to fit in with Forbidden Valley better. But as for the entire area? Nope, it would be to much work and cost to much

"What rides could possibly go from the area?"

Blade is the most likely, There have been talks about it going to Mutiny Bay. So I think this is the most likely option

"What rides could possibly come to the area?"

Talks about a major coaster being built on the car park behind Air, but other than that, None.

"Could Forbidden Valley be divided into 2 lands in the future?"

If the above mentioned coaster gets built, then I have a feeling it could. I reckon it could happen if SW8 (or any other SW) gets built on the air car park

:)

Hi, I've locked this topic as the discussion isn't really going to go anywhere.

Basically any area is open to a retheme, all rides are replaceable at some point in the future and without a crystal ball its not easy to know what will happen and when.

If we could push members into creating original topics, that have significant discussion possibilities it makes the forum a much nicer read.
For example with this topic if someone had redevelopment ideas, or we had news that there are some developments coming it opens up a much more engaging discussion rather than just a generic 'park area/ ride etc - thoughts?', they aren't very original and dont do much.

Any questions please feel free to PM me or any of the team. Thanks.

Ben

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.