• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fun Spot Atlanta opening an RMC in 2022

Hi guys. Fun Spot Atlanta, the newest addition to the Fun Spot chain, today announced that they are building an RMC for 2022:
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://funspotamericaatlanta.com/new-roller-coaster-arriving-2022/&h=AT22DqKloBFWdDj89WmYF5FARBUDEbJh1aqN-ohS0EEedn6m6CwRSsSpandAVa57HcHcYOPDciyTNbSd6KyEjud86Zqjx9RREiVWnvI8Ze0oqfT2EUQ8MTim8fvwHpQ&s=1
Exciting stuff, don’t you think? I wonder what sort it’ll be?
Hmm... Most of the chain's coasters seem to be fairly mediocre (Zamperla spinning coaster, various E&F Miler family coasters etc.) But they have invested a bit more recently, their GCI and Gravity Group hybrids look pretty cool. I think an RMC would be quite a good step up for them but I have no idea which sort they would go for.

Hmm... Most of the chain's coasters seem to be fairly mediocre (Zamperla spinning coaster, various E&F Miler family coasters etc.) But they have invested a bit more recently, their GCI and Gravity Group hybrids look pretty cool. I think an RMC would be quite a good step up for them but I have no idea which sort they would go for.
The Fun Spot parks seem to have a thing for wooden coasters, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this turns out to be an IBox Track of some kind. But on the other hand, a Raptor also seems like a pretty logical fit for the park. It could even be the new family hybrid coaster that RMC recently advertised!

There’s a surprising number of options!

I understand the parks wanting to show off their latest product in the best way possible, but Jesus Mary and Joseph the corny special effects can get in the bin.
Agreed. They are pointless.

I understand the parks wanting to show off their latest product in the best way possible, but Jesus Mary and Joseph the corny special effects can get in the bin.
As can the awful camera positioning!

Does look good though, which is no surprise.

It looks like a good coaster and all but I can't help really disliking the entire branding, the name for starters is dreadful. That video was shocking, the ride itself on the other hand clearly will be great.

It’s getting some very high praise indeed from riders. Looks to be a fantastic coaster, seems more akin to Zadra and Iron Gwazi than yours traditional RMC (obviously excluding the finale).