• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

GCSE Maths

Did two Maths papers one after the other today. A unit A retake and unit B, had to retake unit A as I got 53/60 which is only one mark of an A* but our school is forcing the top and second to top to get A*.

I think they went OK but I dropped a few marks on unit B that I probably shouldn't have. Got unit C which is a 2 hour exam on Friday. Not looking forward to that, tbh I don't fear the exams, it's more the finding out what marks you get in them that scares me. But as someone who is expected to get A* (I don't think I will) I'm still not confident with all the topics by the time we do the exams, espically as the week before I had two science exams which overlapped with maths lessons I had.

But anyway, glad it went well Joel wish you luck on Friday. :)

Joel said:
I only had to guess one question, and it looks like that guess should be right hopefully (forgot which way round to interpret vector co-ordinates, but guessed it must be X on top, Y underneath).
You have indeed got those the right way around. :D

Good luck with your exam on Friday and then your results!

Joel, also on the calc exam, there are usually not many questions that require a calculator. The bums. :(

Don't over rely on the calculator, it only does as the user tells it ;)

My posts have that many mistakes in them?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky :)

I was sitting the paper myself on Tuesday and I indeed agree that it was surprisingly easy. But a lot of questions were obviously lacking, infact I was sad enough to compile a list of topics to quick revise that could appear tomorrow that didn't on Tues. I'd be happy to send you the list via PM and good luck tomorrow!

Just remember to use calc only when needed to and to remember when brackets are needed. LE BODMAAAAAS