• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Goodbye

RyanY

TS Member
I knew this post was going to come eventually. I have to take the difficult decision to leave the forum as a active member. I have been thinking about it for while and with GCSE's about to take up a lot of time I had to give up some things I enjoy to focus, and unfortunately being an active member here takes up a lot of time. Also I have Grandparents who are struggling at the moment and I would like to spend more time with them and help look after them.

I would like to say a massive thank you to all the members who have been welcoming and kind to me over the year and three months I have been a part of the community. I've enjoyed the numerous shoutbox discussions I've been involved in. It's a shame I've never met you all in real life. :(

I'll probably will pop in occasionally but that will only be to check up on SW7 construction, but after that I doubt I'll ever be on here. If anyone ever fancies a chat with me then just send me a Facebook message or something and I'll try and get back to you. :)

I hope you understand. I just wanted to tell you why I won't be on here anymore and my reasoning behind the decision. But remember I'm always available for a chat if you want one. I wish everyone the best of luck and I hope I leave on good terms.

Goodbye. :)

Oh my this is unexpected, I hope you do well in your GCSE's and with your grandparents. Goodbye Ryan!
P.S Will you be back after you've finished your GCSE's? :)

I really hope this is not goodbye from you Ryan, more of a I am taking a break. I hope when things settle down you will return.

We're not going anywhere so feel free to pop on whenever you have a free second (probably while trying to avoid doing some GCSE work, believe me, it's a matter of time ;))

Until then, see you around, hope you continue to follow our SW7 updates and beyond! :)

Ryan, I made the choice to leave TTF last April to concentrate on my GCSEs, much like you're doing so yourself right now. Whilst it did me the world of wonders to knuckle down and get them done, I made the mistake of not coming back until TST was formed. Don't let this get in the way of being part of a community in which we all share the same enthusiasm.

And whilst it's great you want to spend time with your grandparents, there's plenty of time to drop in and post once in a while! :)

Best of luck with your GCSEs, and hope to see you again soon!

It's a rule of the Internet. No one ever ever leaves a forum if they declare they're going to leave.

Bear said:
Blaze said:
I give it a week...

Very encouraging. This guy is leaving for genuine reasons, not attention seeking, so how about you lay off?
Did I say he was attention seeking? How is what I said any different from everyone else saying he'll be back? Shame on me for not putting a smiley in the post and expecting people to see the post was light hearted. Like everyone else has said, almost everyone who says they're leaving a forum come back, and sooner than they expected.

Excuse me for suggesting someone will be posting again soon.

Not sure why you're trying to make this thread about me, but I appreciate it.

Can we make sure that the personal remarks go no further, please?

We have a PM function for anything of such nature :)

Thanks.

All the best Ryan, I thought you were joking earlier. Best o luck' in your GCSE's, I'm certainly squishing my time here but I hope I can see you finish above Balhatchet in the league soon. Good luck with your GCSE's and maybe I'll flash you my two prediction league trophies on the TST 2014 Sammich Meet. Hehe.

Goodbye Ryan! If you do return, I probably still won't have overtaken you in the prediction league ;)

The Psychoaster said:
Goodbye Ryan! If you do return, I probably still won't have overtaken you in the prediction league ;)

Don't worry, you'll all be getting 94 bonus points as I discovered he was bribing teams.

Sad to see you go Ryan, you're a top man and good luck with your GCSE's!

However, I have a slight feeling you'll return during your study ;)

Shame to see you go Ryan, hope to see you around, I always enjoy your posts. Have fun raising that bird, too! :)

The Psychoaster said:

Bye Ryan, good luck with GCSE's, Feel free to come back, i might be beating psychoaster in the prediction league

hobohippie95 said:
The Psychoaster said:

Bye Ryan, good luck with GCSE's, Feel free to come back, i might be beating psychoaster in the prediction league

suspiciously%20evil%20sloth.jpg