• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Goose Fair 29th September

Ethan

TS Member
Managed to get to the famous Goose fair for my first ever time yesterday. I experienced 6 different rides and I thought I’d review them and say if they were value for money. I will review in order of what we did.
1. Extreme- The first ride of the trip was Spinjam I mean Extreme. £5 for a pretty good length cycle and honestly it’s one of my favourite flats. Super intense and feet tingling. Made me realise how much I’ve missed having a flat of that thrill level at Towers this year. Bring back Spinjam
2. Taylor’s new Joker- Well this was an interesting ride and again had a cycle that went on for quite some time. £5 I thought was great value and the ride was plenty of fun without being too intense.
3. Atmosfear- A personal favourite flat of mine I do have a soft spot for it. At £6 I think for a ride as good as this that’s an absolute steal and was well worth it. Probably the 2nd best ride in the fair lineup
4. Equinox- I don’t know how I feel about this one. I found it quite a bizarre and unusual ride. Very unique tho and rare to see something like that in a Uk fair lineup. Was it worth £6 well I’m not sure because although it was a unique experience it was quite uncomfortable.
5. Top scan- Well we’ve reach the top dog of Goose fair. The much loved returning Top scan and I tell you now this thing is a beast. When this ride is manually operated the staff go crazy with the cycle. It was an unreal ride and I loved every bit of it. Wish we could get one of these at towers. £6 too was an absolute bargain for how insane the ride was
6. Aerosoace- the most expensive thrill ride in the fair lineup. Priced at £10 this one was quite steep. Granted it looks stunning and mesmerising off ride however on ride I thought it was a bit of a let down. It’s basically just a really tall booster with more seats. Nothing that exciting if I’m honest but it was good to experience the tallest flat ride in the country nonetheless