• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Goose Fair Meet - 5th October?

It's my birthday meet thing I am hoping to get there for 6pm, I will want food and the fair is open till 11:30 anyway. I'm sorry I missed you off my event on facebook would you like me to add you?

It's my birthday meet thing I am hoping to get there for 6pm, I will want food and the fair is open till 11:30 anyway. I'm sorry I missed you off my event on facebook would you like me to add you?

It's normal I'm missed off invites, so don't worry... :'( lol

What time are people meeting and where...?

Could someone PM me there mobile number who is going, so I've got a contact please... :)

I'll park in Phoenix Park and get the tram into the centre of town...

I havnt been to goose fair since I was a child, whats the best way to get there? Is it easior from centre of Nottingham or easior driving?

I don't think I will be able to attend I will be working in Ireland that week :(

djtruefitt said:
I havnt been to goose fair since I was a child, whats the best way to get there? Is it easior from centre of Nottingham or easior driving?
The best place to park is either Wilkinson Street or Pheonix Park Park and ride car parks and get the tram. I'm in the Wilkinson Street car park.

I am now not at work this Sat as I'm working a 6 day week a week later because my boss is away which means I should be able to do all night and maybe have some drinks after, if anyone is up for it?

Natalie said:
djtruefitt said:
The best place to park is either Wilkinson Street or Pheonix Park Park and ride car parks and get the tram. I'm in the Wilkinson Street car park.
Depends where you are coming from? Try Hucknall, as this will have an empty car park and you will be guaranteed space on the tram as is the beginning of the line - saves being pushed and shoved as the people of Nottingham tend to do whenever there's not a lot of space, and crowds of people!

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

I will be there, is there a place and time you are meeting in the centre or Nottingham or just at goose? I will most likely get train to Nottingham.

Shall be just say meet at the Weatherspoons across from the market square tram stop? I need to go drop my stuff off at the travelodge as I'm going out after which is only a few mins walk away. We all know Truefitt will be right at home in the 'spoons plus we could maybe get food in Town centre as I prefer to eat something more than a hotdog after a long day at work?

Ye fine with me. I plan on getting train to Nottingham then im meeting a friend after work, then will join you lot at 6 at spoons (I have been to that one before, so cant add it to my list :p (Please note I do not have a list :p))

I bet you don't . ::) Should be fun got Lewis getting us some 50p off vouchers for rides from the local paper to save some money.

Well apart from loosing my watch on Take Off, it was a good meet :) Shame the fair wasn't as good as last year.

I wasn't that impressed with Atmosfear. Fun but nothing special. Rock Rage, on the other had, had clearly upped their game to compete. I've never known it that intense!

Other highlights include the Skid, and our old fave, Crazy Bulls. Stargate has had a refurb since I last rode it. It is now utterly insane.... sorry, more utterly insane.

Thanks to Nat for the room / lifts / etc.

See y'all at Scarefest :)

Was a interesting birthday, I enjoyed my first skid which Wilsy made me do all the work on! I think I might go Hull next year though as it seems cheaper and not as rammed full with chavs.