• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Green Leaves Resort RCT3

Sorry to be a bit of a ball ache mate.
But I only said you could use my Unknown logo if you gave me some credit.

Anyway,brilliant park by the looks of it. Looking forward to seeing more!
:)

I've been really busy at the minute, so haven't had chance. Anyway: Credit to STEVIE for the Unknown logo, however we are getting a new one. =)

NAME REVEALED FOR 2013 DARK RIDE ATTRACTION

The Poltergeist
An Abandoned House lies in ruin, Colchester Gatehouse. No one knew it stood. Urban Explorers have broke into what they believe is a revolutionary new place and project for them, but nothing is as it first seems... All the explorers go missing, weeks have gone on and so many have entered, but none have returned. A Dutch & Duchess once lived inside, but soon left because of an unexplainable haunting taking place inside. Who haunts this place? Once your in, can you get out? They need you to help explore an undiscovered room inside, no one knows what's inside, or out. Can you help discover What Lies Within this terrifying & haunted Gatehouse? Make sure you never see The Poltergeist...

New Logo for The Poltergeist coming soon, and construction updates coming tomorrow! There will also be a 2013 Family Attraction named Bridge to DinoEdge. It's rumoured to be a 3D Cinema experience, however it may be something completely different. All we can confirm is it will be located in Land of the Dino.

#Poltergeist
#WLW?
#DinoEdge

Gerstlauer reveal secret Rollercoaster project for Green Leaves Resort

Gerstlauer have been working secretly with Green Leaves Resort to present a new World Record Breaking Rollercoaster in time for May 2013. Track has now arrived on site, and the ride is set to be a compact, but expensive coaster. Theme is set to be Horror/Mad people similar to Alton Tower's SW7. The ride will be opening for 1st May 2013. There will be an indoor & outdoor section. Ride Construction pictures coming later tonight or tomorrow!

It's great that you're having fun but you're not listening to anybody's advice. You won't improve unless you take on other's advice. :)

Also, it's getting really annoying with all these text-based updates (same for many users of the sub-forum). I don't wanna be accused of backseat-moderating, but it's customary to update with pictures, at least.

I'm going to close this topic. Shame people can't appreciate your hard work, and the fact you do have a life to live. Like I said, a Photo UPDATE will be made tonight or tomorrow.

Really mature response there. It was a suggestion, taken with smilies. If you say you're going to update later or tomorrow, just do it then, instead of using multiple posts. That kind of response is just typical of someone who can't take constructive criticism.

And your the one who can't see people's point when they say, they have a life to live. This project is not the first thing that jots into my mind daily. It takes me around an hour to get photos, upload them, put the links on. It takes time. Just wish you'd see that.

I see quite clearly, I too have a busy life; 13 purely academic subjects at GCSE, Grade 7 classical guitar, choral groups, fitness etc. - but my point still stands. I'm not referring to time; I'm referring to basic tips throughout the topic such as the 'David Walsh' cheat which would enhance your presentation being ignored. I feel that if time is so short, it'd be more appropriate to update once, with pictures, rather than frequent text updates, anyway? :)

Hello all. Taken on as many of your comments as possible, and no longer will there be as many text updates anymore. There will be many more photo updates though. However, I haven't been able to use the cheat to get rid of the background, it's not working at the moment, but i'll try and fix it up for the next update. So please don't moan about that, it's a known issue. Enjoy the photo update!

New lockers at the park have arrived for next season
ecHAz.jpg

Now, heading over to The Poltergeist construction, and it's looking very good so far!
HVmzx.jpg

The Poltergeist opens in February 2013
hhH8h.jpg

Still many trains left out on the tracks. Hello Closed Season!
cCv28.jpg

3D Dino Explorer cinema construction
PkWyj.jpg

More Dino Thunder 3D Cinema construction
cqHbJ.jpg

Advertisement for The Poltergeist
zougW.jpg

Bordered up entrance for Closed Season
mxiJU.jpg

New Express Car Parking
dhsbL.jpg

New cars for Blue Water Wing Rider, and cars for the New Gerstlauer Coaster in Summer 2013
7Nn2L.jpg

New Car Parking
jjSUm.jpg

Gerstlauer Coaster Construction
Km5jw.jpg

Gerstlauer Shipping Container Office is now on site, with Lorries containing track
S2m0P.jpg

Track & Inner Dark ride area construction
laakB.jpg

Very Unique drop on this Gerstlauer coaster!
uLBNv.png

Track is going up very quickly!
lfwAi.jpg

More Deliveries!
QHcL8.jpg

This area will be home to the Hotel, Spa, New Gerstlauer Coaster & a Car Park!
cne3t.jpg

New park Drive in entrance (Car Park Entrance)
Gx0m7.jpg

Still some Halloween bunting left up!
ZRjZq.jpg

Poltergeist themeing
N3q2K.jpg

Cinematic 324D have arrived on site to put up the 3D Cinema!
cTZv5.jpg

More Poltergeist (Dark Ride opening Feb 2013) Advertisement
ExILS.jpg

Car Parking
gEMxw.jpg

Close up of the incomplete Coaster Car for the NEW COASTER next year!
jIJ6M.jpg

Green Leaves want to repaint the car using the same colours, just differently apparently!
BVIUF.png

B&M are here to put up NEW Supports for both their coasters at Green Leaves, and NEW CARS!
QFIe1.png

The Gerstlauer coaster car on the left, and the New replacement car for Blue Water Wing Rider coaster on the right
tkwne.jpg

The old coaster car for Blue Water will be removed soon and put in the Warehouse
ott1c.jpg

Birds eye view of the Construction for the NEW COASTER!
xR3CE.jpg

Poma are also on site to extend the Airline Rider
Mlcfx.jpg

2 Coasters & a Airline rider!
Oi6HU.jpg

What goes on behind closed doors?
1nngQ.jpg

Find out in the next photo update!
2oxbF.jpg

Holidays are coming at Green Leaves Resort! The annual Magical Christmas event is returning to the park from 4th December-24th December with selected ride openings! Here are some of the rides open for Magical Christmas:
-Blue Water
-Toriadio
-All Farmyard attractions
-Woden (Yes, it's seplt Woden, not Wooden)- The drop to the west
-Santa's Christmas Chaos (In the NEW 3D CINEMA)
-All flat rides in Mexico & Wild Wild West themed areas

Restaurants
-Snack Shack
-Mexicano Escape River Restaurant
-Wacky Western Meals

Opening Hours for Magical Christmas
4th December-20th December: 10am-7pm
21st December-23rd December: 10am-5pm
24th December (Christmas Eve): 10am-3pm (Rides open 11am-2.30pm)

The park then closes on 24th December at 3pm, and will reopen for Winter Wonderland on 2nd January 2013-20th January with the same selected rides & attractions as Magical Christmas. The park will then open for the 2013 season with Experiment X (NEW GERSTLAUER COASTER), The Poltergeist & Dino Explorer 3D on 2nd February 2013.

PICTURE TIME!

fSjGz.jpg

kope9.jpg

HGWLb.jpg

Fake snow is being used for Winter Wonderland & Magical Christmas
InBBH.jpg

fqd47.jpg

uNT3n.jpg

The stage which was used to host Halloween Frights Show has been transformed to a Winter Magic show!
OZs3i.jpg

Magical Christmas has begun!
UB1tN.jpg

Magical huh?
9e0i4.jpg

And the answer to 'What goes on behind closed doors' is The Poltergeist Construction!

Nice! Got me feeling all christmassy (if thats even a word!)

Its an odd combo with adventure scenery & snow over it, but nevertheless, its nicely done! ;)

Looking forward to the new coaster!

:)

Thanks for your kind comments! Sure does look odd with Adventure stuff with snow, but hay, it's Christmas and the park wanted to celebrate Christmas in style!

I'm glad your looking forward to Experiment X (New Coaster 2013), and there will be more updates on that soon! More photo updates in a few days!

Hello people, last small update now until our big photo update later this week. But, I wanted to say that I can confirm Green Leaves has the biggest investment in any RCT3 park on this topic in 2013, with the opening of the Dark Ride 'The Poltergeist', the 3D Cinema 'Dino Explorer', the NEW GERSTLAUER COASTER 'Experiment X', the new hotel 'Coconut Falls', themed around an Adventure from normal life, to a un-explored paradise, and the re-theme of Parrot Flight, which also includes a re-location of the ride. We will also be installing a new Guest Services building, and a small expansion to the entrance plaza. It's a very busy closed season for Green Leaves Resort!

The Scientist, Sir Frederic Gulson wants you to take on his latest experiment, which will brainwash you into thinking your something your not. You'll be made to be happy for the rest of your life, smiling is key to your daily schedule. It's time for you to join the Happy Revolution. Not all is as it seems, this isn't for the good, it's for the worse. Nothing good will come out of it. But, there's no escape, your brainwashed. The former Experiment X has different things up it's sleeves to make you happy for life, too happy makes you mad, the next stop for you is The Sanctuary cells. We must shut down the Experiment, before it's too late. Sir Gulson is mad. Don't trust him. He's not human.

pu9Kc.jpg

New 3D Cinema has been completed for the Magical Christmas event!
jdWPZ.jpg

Never wake The Poltergeist. Never disturb her home. You must never enter Lady Grey Jane's state home.
EryMu.jpg

Hotel & Retheme updates coming soon!

Long time no update! This weekend, I bring you a huge photo update & a logo update. So, just to tease you all, here is the NEW Gerstlauer Coaster (Experiment X) which is opening in 2013. The ride features 9 inversions, and has a ride time of 2 minutes.

Experiment X is preparing to take it's first advocates.
xtvgG.png

Billboard images around the park
PnyCo.png

bncfh.png

kLY1P.png

Sanctuary Snacks, the eatery place outside Experiment X
vuGuW.png

Later tonight I will have all the latest construction updates on Experiment X, and the progress made since October!