• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

H/WK Question: Should The Smiler be removed for another ride to take it's place?

Should The Smiler be removed for another ride to take it's place?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Burbs

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Iron Gwazi
Hi guys,

For English homework, we have to argue a point across of our choice, and being a theme park fan, I thought I'd go with "Should The Smiler be removed for another ride to take it's place?".

Reason I'm putting this out here as a thread and poll, is so I can get a percentage of how many people say yes and no, and I thought there's no better place than here!

Thanks for voting!

f8446_a_jackie-chan-meme.jpg

This isn't even a viable debate. Why would it be removed? It's a new rollercoaster, less than 2 years old - they spent a large amount of money building it and it's loved by 99% of the public that ride it. There is no reason or argument that could be made for its removal.

A better argument would be should Nemesis be removed. That is a 20 year old coaster, but has been voted one of the worlds best. Should it be kept because so many people love it or removed because it is getting old?

It would make no financial sense to remove The Smiler so not right now no. However in a few years when the costs of keeping it running go spiralling up it may be a different matter.

:)

I feel bad now. Sorry I have disappointed you all. :|

For the homework, should I change it to Nemesis or just do something random?

Edit: In other news, can this topic be removed please?

I feel bad now. Sorry I have disappointed you all. :|

For the homework, should I change it to Nemesis or just do something random?

Edit: In other news, can this topic be removed please?

Not disappointed. Just disagreements.

The skill you need to show in your homework is arguing for or against something. So it doesn't matter what we say, you choose which side of the argument you are on and prove why it is true.

I was thinking what a crazy question but I understand now, maybe change your debating question to what is the best ride?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.