• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Half Term Madness

TheMan

TS Member
Favourite Ride
NemiLerVion
OK, so I have just been checking opening times VS half terms - wondering if there was potentially one day, at any of the parks, where they might have late openings not aligned to the half term chaos - which it inevitably is.

I've discovered that, there seem to be staggered half terms all over the Country this October/November - with some finishing as late as the end of Oct in London. Stoke does also, where as West Midlands etc is the week after next.

I'd love to do a Thorpe Park Fright Night this year, though no one else I know is going now.

How is everyone else working around the Half Term chaos this year? Or do you just not care? ;D - Personally, I feel it's no where near value or viable (well, more so, justifiable) to spend that amount of money, to spend all day in ludicrous queues, or spend even more on Fast Track.

Violence is never an answer, but I could, figuratively speaking, punch Merlin this year.