• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Have you got any "Bucket List" Rides/Coasters?

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
Well it's closed season and I've been thinking.

Have you got any coasters or rides that you'd love to ride?

For me there's a few.

The Voyage at Holiday World, this looks like an insane wooden coaster and gets amazing reviews online.

Helix at Liseberg is something that's been on my list for years, the soundtrack is one of my personal favourites for a ride and the whole of Liseberg in general looks fantastic.

Ride to Happiness at Plopsaland is the last one on my list, it's a really interesting concept that's a lot of people are giving glowing reviews.

Interested to see what people would like to ride too.

My last bucket list coaster was The Voyage which I rode in June (its tremendous).

I'd not really thought about what 'new' coasters to now make up the bucket list but I'll go with

Iron Gwazi - thoroughly enjoyed the 7 RMCs I've done and this one gets talked up alongside Zadra and Steel Vengeance which are firm favourites of mine.

Velocicoaster - again love Taron and Maverick and it seems to combine the best of both worlds.

X2 - Just looks mad, plus it means visiting Magic Mountain.

No idea when I'll get to these like, really do need to just bite the bullet and book myself a trip to Florida.

The Voyage is probably the only former bucket list coaster I've had that has let me down. Beast tbh.

Sky Scrapper, X2 and the RMCs I'm yet to experience are the top of my bucket list I'd say for now.

Do Dodonpa
Kingda Ka
SteVe
Eejanaika (rode X2 already which is insane, and I've heard it's smoother and better)
i305

Could add many many more!

I've been lucky enough to get on most of my bucket list coasters which were over in the US. I suppose a few a couple that do still come to mind are Fury 325 and Lightning Rod (damn you Dolly!!).

Also, not a coaster, and I know it's probably not as good as it looks, but the Huss Jump2 at Canada's Wonderland. Wanted to get on that for such a long time!

My bucket list coasters are Velocicoaster, Tatsu, Kingda Ka, Fury 325, and maybe Hagrid’s. But at the moment though actually a few of my bucket list coasters have actually been SBNO with Dodonpa, El Toro, and TTD all having well known issues in recent times (but hopefully EL Toro should be back for next season).

Closer to home I’ve got Taron, F.L.Y, Kondaa, Karnan, Wildfire, and Taiga on my list of coasters I want to get ticked off.

Last edited:
Steel Vengeance, Do-Dodonpa, Eejanaika, Taron, F.L.Y., El Toro, Hagrid's, Velocicoaster, Fury 325, Lightning Rod.
The non-rollercoasters on my bucket list are Rise of the Resistance and Flight of Passage.

Do-Dodonpa.

Did it with the top hat element but haven't done it since they've put a loop in. Just hope the covid situation settles down a bit more over there before we go back.

Do Dodonpa, Kingda Ka and SteVe are the obvious ones. Left field, I'd really like to go on Tobotronc, the world's actual longest coaster