• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex interior photographs

paternoster

TS Member
Hi guys, long time lurker, very rare poster here!

I have a massive favour to ask to anybody who may be able to help. I am currently writing a dissertation on themed environment, in which Hex features.

For this I really need photos of the interior, ideally queue line, of Hex. I am planning on visiting in the next week, but snow is preventing any efforts at the moment, so if anybody has any photos I would be eternally grateful!

If you happen to have any that you would be ok with me reproducing (for academic use only), please email them to [email protected]. You will of course be credited.

Cheers!

For TT@10 they let us behind the scenes of Hex. Maybe have a look on there or maybe some people who went will post a few pics.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

paternoster said:
Hi guys, long time lurker, very rare poster here!

I have a massive favour to ask to anybody who may be able to help. I am currently writing a dissertation on themed environment, in which Hex features.

For this I really need photos of the interior, ideally queue line, of Hex. I am planning on visiting in the next week, but snow is preventing any efforts at the moment, so if anybody has any photos I would be eternally grateful!

If you happen to have any that you would be ok with me reproducing (for academic use only), please email them to [email protected]. You will of course be credited.

Cheers!

Hi!

See today's Talbot Street Tuesday (we rearranged things just for you!) for behind the scenes Hex photos :) I have some more in high quality you're quite welcome to have - let me know your email address and exact needs by PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

Cheeeeeeeeers!
Sazzle