• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex: The Future

You know what they could use. They could upscale the video using AI. It is quite a good and effective upscaling solution actually.

Nvidia have one on PC called Nvidia Super video resolution. It does a great job of upscaling YouTube, Prime, Netflix, Disney plus and just about any other videos, in real time. It does a great job of turning 1080p video into 4k video. You need an Nvidia RTX card to use this feature, but like their gaming upscaling tech (DLSS) it is industry leading and top tier technology.

The results are pretty astonishing too, to the point I've canceled my 4k subscriptions as I don't need them for most things. A solution such as this would work pretty well for Hex. I'm away at the moment, else I could try upscaling the videos myself. The Hex videos are much lower quality on YouTube however, than the real thing so results may not be too good.

This is a technology that would work really well with Hex. I hope any changes that do come are minor. The audio should be top priority, as I mentioned before.

AI upscaling is without a doubt the solution to make all the Hex videos much higher and a HD quality. The techology works so well.

Last edited:
A bit cheeky to announce the re-opening of Hex when they didn't really make it known that it was closing. It just sort of became unavailable and then there was no communication as to what was going on (as far as I remember).

Ah well, at least it's (probably) going to re-open. When is the grand re-opening of The Skyride (saved you the trouble Rob)?

A bit cheeky to announce the re-opening of Hex when they didn't really make it known that it was closing. It just sort of became unavailable and then there was no communication as to what was going on (as far as I remember).

Ah well, at least it's (probably) going to re-open. When is the grand re-opening of The Skyride (saved you the trouble Rob)?

They announced it was closing for the rest of the season around early summer in order to work on a long term solution. Same with Skyride.

Early season they were trying to open it (it opened the odd day then went down again).

They announced it was closing for the rest of the season around early summer in order to work on a long term solution. Same with Skyride.

Early season they were trying to open it (it opened the odd day then went down again).
Fair enough. I genuinely missed that. I think I actually caught a ride on it on one of its few operating days early season.