• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Holiday Park - How long is long enough?

Ian

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Dizz, Bobby’s Yarn Land 🧶
So yeah, as a hasty addition to our roadtrip we've decided to tack Holiday Park on. We're driving right past it going from Europa to Walibi Holland, so it makes sense to call in on the way while we're there.

We aren't planning on spending the whole day there. Just a few hours. But I was wondering how much time should we really allow for it, if we want to try and get all the larger attractions done, and a few rides on EGF?

We're visiting on a Monday mid June I believe, and are avoiding all school holidays for Germany and France. Not having little brats spoiling MY holiday ;)

Thanks for any advice guys :)

Depends how busy it is. EGF's throughput is dire at the best of times. But if it's quiet, Half a day will do.

If you're going to do half a day then chose the later half of the day. EGF is a completely different ride in the afternoon. It's a complete snoozefest in the morning.

Well I think I was on park for around 3 hours, went on EGF around 6 or 7 times, nice to go on corkscrew (can't remember the proper name) for nostalgic reasons.

The park was empty which was lucky, but the main attraction is EGF, but also the ride with the worst operations I've ever seen... So if its busy I can imagine it to be hell.

As long as you have a few hours for egf whoring, then maybe an hour just to see the rest of the park should be enough.

I'd give it five hours.

Three hours for the rest of the park, and two hours for re-riding EGF.

I know two hours for re-rides on one coaster when the park's dead sounds excessive but... well, wait till you ride EGF. ;)

As Fredward mentioned, in August we spent only 3 hours there, and whilst me and Bee only whored EGF (done the rest on a previous visit), the others managed to do most of the rest of the park and still get 6/7 rides on EGF! Obviously this would be different if it was busy, so I'd say give yourself 5/6 hours to be safe.

I also agree with Dom in that you should do the later part of the day. Warmed up EGF FTFW! <3