• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hotel Stay - Where to eat??

tech

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Universe of Energy - Epcot (RIP)
So I’ve been pressganged into booking a one night stay at the Beebs hotel next month. I'm sure my kiddos will love every minute, but I'm starting to think about what we'll eat in the evening and naturally the pages of 1 star reviews for every hotel eatery and the fact that RCR is showing no availability past 4pm on the night of our stay is making me anxious. Any suggestions or recommendations from you lovely folk on how we can sustain ourselves during our utterly fantabulous™ stay??

Thanks in advance!

~T x

What a shocking state of affairs, I thought things were meant to be improving.
I usually comment "take a posh picnic" for day trippers, could I suggest a very posh full hamper.

Pay over the top for inconvenience???

What a shocking state of affairs, I thought things were meant to be improving.
I usually comment "take a posh picnic" for day trippers, could I suggest a very posh full hamper.

Pay over the top for inconvenience???

Honestly, I thought we’d be okay by now but the reviews tell another story.

I’m well aware that these restaurants serve hundreds of people a day and it’s only a small percentage that will go on to leave a review, but still - it doesn’t happen elsewhere does it.

Particularly hilarious is that somebody has managed to ‘claim’ the Secret Garden business on Google and is now providing responses to complaints. At least I’m hoping their dry and sarcastic replies aren’t Aramark generated 😂

The Bridge House down Farley Lane just outside the village has always been a favourite dinner spot for us, but it's been a good few years since I've been. I see they're open to 8 most nights. Lovely spot for a summer evening! Very handy to the park if you have a car or don't mind leaving the resort.

Reactions: Ash