• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

How old?

Sorry for bringing this back up!
I'm 12, been on here since I was 11, and other Towers sites since I was 10 :) I'm only here for the Towers related stuff, sometimes other parks, and I've decided that The Tavern is a bit to... Mature for me, so its a no go! (I also don't think my parents would approve if they saw me looking at 99 uses for a condom and what not!)
So yeah, as long as you've got a valid contribution, TS's appropriate for any age!

OI, YOU LOT!
*chases after you waving walking stick*

Just to say, after today, I would strongly suggest that a minimum age of 16 for meets that involve late nights or overnights might be a good idea in future.

DiogoJ42 said:
OI, YOU LOT!
*chases after you waving walking stick*

Just to say, after today, I would strongly suggest that a minimum age of 16 for meets that involve late nights or overnights might be a good idea in future.
Dare I ask?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nothing major. There was someone under 16 who hadn't sorted out accommodation and potentially could of been stranded at Towers as it was too late to get home.