• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Interview With Roland & Michael Mack

Spike

TS Contributor
Favourite Ride
Taron
Came across this on TPR

"New interview with Roland and Micheal Mack reveals some tidbits about Europa Park's future:

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/wirtschaft/standardwir-sind-auch-der-freizeitpark-der-schweiz/story/15783104

- VR will be scrapped on Pegasus due to capacity issues and focus will turn to offering multiple VR options for riders on Alpenexpress
- Euro-Mir and Eurosat will both see extensive refurbishments in the near future
- A new coaster is planned after the construction of the water park (bit unclear here since I'm using Google Translate)
- The new hotel is set to open in early 2019 and the water park will open later that year. Construction is set to start in February although they're seeing some delays with materials due to a construction boom in Germany
- The new event hall is set to be inaugurated on January 13th
- You're going to need pre-book your ticket to the water park as they expect hotel guests to fill up most of the capacity"

Credit TPR

They won't scrap it altogether as it is popular and interesting for guests.

Alpenexpress VR will also be overhauled to improve throughput. We hope to share the EuropaStreet Q&A with you all soon - with more details on this!

I just waited too long for pegasus so happy about that. Also, Alpenexpress VR was fantastic, so I'm happy about that too! Can't wait to see what the future holds for my favourite theme park!

So disappointed... thought it was an interview with Roland Rat.

Apart from that, some great and interesting information - Thank you!

Last edited: