• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

It Is With Great Regret...

Shockadelica

TS Member
...I announce the death of my 'Rita: Queen Of Speed' mug.

Bought at the Rita opening in 2005 in the presence of a gathering of fellow enthusiasts, the overly-large mug (more of a soup bowl, really) has served me well for over 7 years. But alas, today whilst eating some Minestrone soup out of it, I noticed the handle was about to break off and a small test of its strength resulted in it breaking off with hardly any effort at all.

Anyway it's in the bin now. Could have used it to plant something in as a reminder, but I couldn't bare to look at it as such a sad shadow of its former-self.

There'll be a new star in the sky tonight...

Just like the build quality of its namesake's manufacturer. A cable snap on the ride, then the mug suffers a similar catastrophic structural defect. Coincidence? I think not!

Sad sad day indeed :(

Craig said:
Just like the build quality of its namesake's manufacturer. A cable snap on the ride, then the mug suffers a similar catastrophic structural defect. Coincidence? I think not!

Sad sad day indeed :(

He'll have to ensure that from now on, he covers the handle of every similar mug with clingfilm to prevent any future breakage from causing injury. Again, like the real ride ;)

The biggest pain in the bum was having the 'on-mug' photo every time I used it. The photo cost £4.99 each time and there's only so many pictures of me scowling at the heat of the soup that I could pin up on the wall.

It must have been annoying for you to have had to put up with all the 'Fastrack Mugs' who got to use it before you every morning...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

This really is breaking news. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. I know it isn't easy buy hopefully you find another to take its place in the future.

Its all a conspiracy what did I say about those terrorists Tussaud's!!!!111!!!!!
Trying to kill all the merciful mugs , just leave them alone leave the Rita mug alone! just because it could hold hot tea inside it and you evil Tussaud people just want to scold yourself s for the pure sexual thrill!!! evil arseholes Tussaud!!! (Joseph is slowly removed and placed in the Marmilisation room to return him to is stable and quiet state)

This post is property of THE MINISTRY OF JOY #GetCorrected