• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Last minute german trip

Rob F

TS Member
Hi all were heading near cologne this weekend (driving) just planned!

Now for our second park day would you choose :

Efteling
Europa park
Movie park germany
Tripsdrill
Or walibi belgium ?

(We have driven from phantasia to europa before so we know it’s a drive, but not for a day trip )

We have only ever done phantasia and europa before in 2016

If you're just going for the weekend then you're going to want the second park to either be around Cologne or between Cologne and Calais (assuming that is where you are crossing), otherwise it becomes a bit unachievable for the weekend.

From those parks you have listed I would say do Walibi Belgium. It's on the way back, is quite a nice park with lots of different rides, and Kondaa is brilliant!

We travel today, tomorrow we will drive to one of the other parks , sunday phantasialand concert in cologne in the evening and coming home monday afternoon

In that case, I'd day do Walibi Belgium tomorrow. It is effectively on the way and makes more sense than driving all the way to Europa-Park or Tripsdrill for example. Efteling may also work if you fancied that, but with your trip I'd still say Walibi Belgium for Kondaa.