• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Le Pal : Rumour: Wooden coaster for 2016

Pedro

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Expedition Ge Force
According to the French forum coasterworld, Le pal is planning a big new roller coaster for 2016.
Le Pal director said in a interview that he is interested in getting a wooden coaster for this park, and went to Europa Park to visit Wodan when it was under construction.
Nothing has been officially confirmed for the moment, but it makes sense.

For those who don't know this park, it is a park + a zoo, the Zoo part being far more developed than the theme park one. And most of the actual attractions are made by the French manufacturer Soquet, except the last coaster Le Twist that is a mack spinning (+ some other mack attractions). I visited this park recently, and wasn’t expecting anything and I was surprised. It really is a fantastic small park, the Zoo part being very large and nice, but it has a lack of attractions.

I really hope this is true, made by GCI, gravity group or RMC, it could be a great news for the park.

I’ll keep you up to date!

Source

The Director's Interview

Some of the French attractions that aren't the big, well known ones - like ZooParc de Beauval, Puy de Fou and Futuroscope are really excellent - and I am sure Le Pal aspire to this level, too.

I look forward to hearing more.