• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

London Eye

Imagination

TS Member
So, there doesn't seem to be a topic devoted to this attraction (and I can see why...)

But, I'm happy to say, The London Eye is now known as just that - The London Eye!

Bye bye EDF Energy (and you're garnish colours/disgusting sponsorship) and welcome back the rich purples and classy colours etc...thank god!

Here's the new site (click) ...not much new there yet, but nice to see it returning to the post-BA image/style.

That logo has returned too, just without "The Merlin Entertainments" bit:
2jbv66x.jpg

Not long till Coca-Cola take over the wheel...

Last edited:
^ But it is owned by the same company. Please, no extreme adverts!

As I said on FB this morning, they will probably charge £100K to print people's names on a pod for a month.

Thats what I was referring to. Lets just hope coke brand it to be coke & nothing else! We don't want another oblivion. ;)
But then the planning of tube stations being branded has gotta be worse. Fantaloo Anyone?

Rumour has it, that merlin have bought a big job lot of Coca-Cola red to be delivered to, Coca-Cola London Eye, Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB in January 2015.
Disclaimer - This is a joke