• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

'Mack-au': Two new Chinese Macks

Sam

TS Member
Two mysterious Mack rides are scheduled to open in 2013 in China.

One, whose name is unknown, was meant to be opening "5/1/2013" at Happy Kingdom and is an LSM coaster. An old CoasterForce topic shows that park with an SLC under construction, but no sign of a Mack.

According to this forum, Europa's 'Emotional Pur' magazine has reported that the ride will be a Blue Fire clone. :)

The second, more interesting ride will be called Mystic Caverns Express and is an indoor coaster due to open at Jurassic Dream. The ride will be a YoungStar coaster - a clone of Pegasus but with a first drop of just five metres instead of 13.

Here is some pretty bloody amazing looking concept art:

IpsqmPV.jpg

Mystic Caverns looks beautiful!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sam said:
The second, more interesting ride will be called Mystic Caverns Express and is an indoor coaster due to open at Jurassic Dream. The ride will be a YoungStar coaster - a clone of Pegasus but with a first drop of just five metres instead of 13.

You mean something like this?
lfv5ud80bv98gue0030oaf.jpg

0h5ajpfja1567g47jg00o6.jpg

Pics from RCDB

This is he Flying horse Youngstar coaster, it is located in China, at Chimelong Paradise. Makes me laught everytime I see it. ::)

Pedro said:
You mean something like this?
lfv5ud80bv98gue0030oaf.jpg

0h5ajpfja1567g47jg00o6.jpg

Pics from RCDC

This is he Flying horse Youngstar coaster, it is located in China, at Chimelong Paradise.

The imagination that goes into some of these Chinese rides is unbelievable...

Although it is nice to see some parks buying the genuine article and doing something new.