• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Madame Tussauds London & a link to Disney

Jonathan

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Helix <3
My main reason for starting this is that when I was in Tussauds on Friday afternoon, I realised something. We hear about this Merlin being second to Disney business quite a bit, but the two companies share a bit of a tenuous link. Obviously, Tussauds has the Marvel Superheroes 4D exhibit (which, let's face it, isn't all that wonderful, but that's not really relevant). The link is that since 2009, Marvel have been owned by Disney, so at Tussauds, there's the interesting situation where Disney have a bit of a part in a Merlin attraction...

You could argue than that Universal and their Marvel Superhero Island and Disney are tied closely - but they're not. I think companies can still licence things out - will be interesting to see what happens once the licence runs out.

However, Legoland and Star Wars are closely linked...