• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Malibu Springs

Bubblegum

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Wickerman
Welcome to Malibu Springs!

From the creators of the Malibu Park Resort we bring you Malibu Springs, an exciting new theme park getaway with one giant water park and lots of fun, action packed areas for you to explore!

At present the park is still under construction and we are unsure when it will open to the general public but January 2013 is a likely date. The park entrance takes a rustic, southern theme, with ranch style buildings and sand swept pathways. Leading from the entrance is 'Splash' the large on site water park which is nearly complete and currently includes a lazy river, a water roller coaster called 'Flash Flood', two normal body slides and a wave pool. This also features a rustic theme.

Here's a sample of some of the logos expected to appear in Malibu Springs.

PFYl0.jpg

The new Malibu Springs logo, which is not too dissimilar to the Malibu Park one.

go0AM.jpg

Some other logos that will be included on buildings for outlets and areas within Malibu Springs. You can see the 'Splash' water park logo as well as a 'Store' and 'Fish & Chips' logo, the 'Burger Country' brand and 'Beach Walk' area have both been borrowed from Malibu Park.

Thats all for this small but intriguing update, pictures of the park will be posted very soon and I look forward to reading your responses. Thankyou. :D

Nice logos, but next time you post an RCT topic, could you please wait until you have some screenshots before you post? I look forward to seeing RCT parks, but can't help feel a little dissapointed when there aren't any screenshots.

The logos however, are fantastic, very proffessional looking! (The best graphics program I can use is MS Paint!)

So just in future, I think it would be a good Idea to wait until you have screenshots before posting. You will get more replies this way. I don't doubt that you will get plenty of comments as the quality of your parks are great!

:)

Looking forward to seeing the park! ;)

Hey everyone,
Malibu Springs has now opened for preview weeks over January, and because of this we took a trip up there to capture shots of the park, full of guests and the rides operational!

jmRlmSdJBdVwz.jpg

Malibu Springs Car Park - Entrance is behind the shot.

jDpBLEPgXqsvf.jpg

Water Feature at the entrance, quite large in size a spraying everyone with a gentle mist every few seconds.

jbxClGnTZE3m4l.jpg

The main entrance to the Themepark, featuring ticket sales booths either side and a logo tower above the entrance archway.

j4zACqikrrAlw.jpg

Entrance to Splash, which is Malibu Splash' onsite waterpark.

jbr4MxYEoU6khf.jpg

Passing through the main Themepark entrance, you can see shops and outlets either side of the street.

jbxmiC6y6a17Z4.jpg

A different view from above showing the incomplete carpark and building structure close to the entrance, and showing how close Splash is to the main street.

CklLT.jpg

The main street is located in an area called 'Springville' which is currently the only area of the park that is open, themed around a Californian town, with a large lake and hotel.

jnzZ80ZIRaubm.jpg

A large sign relating to the Malibu Springs Fastpass is positioned at the centre of one building.

jTnMf5SjVk8dO.jpg

The Box Office is highly themed, but is yet to have any interior.

jsw3N4nGE7rA.jpg

Guest Services has also been constructed.

jUL1GRckwW2MC.jpg

The store has also opened, mainly selling food goods and essentials.

jl1SDS5w5O9Iu.jpg

An Information Building has also been constructed.

jqtreCeSGBmZn.jpg

The Malibu Springs Shuttle building is located close to the lake.

jqaT69iJNJjRH.jpg

The entrance to the hotel, which at present does not appear to be fully built.

jNx7urjbuQp3z.jpg

Moving along the area we pass the viewing platform where park guests can watch a future nightly firework show.

jbucAZkrZqulTz.jpg

The Fish & Chips outlet has also opened next to the lake.

jZmAJUgy7xFF0.jpg

An alternative view of the Fish & Chips outlet.

jbjDJDWCV7ZpUQ.jpg

Malibu Park Megastore

jZqGLl2qLMJmP.jpg

Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, which is a takeaway outlet.

jboNN1YShwI550.jpg

The Soupdish, selling... soup.

jK7WDiVIpYoYK.jpg

The entrance to Rockwash Rapids.

jtcNEi2XcbJOg.jpg

The Rockwash Rapids Store.

jzlwYPSDA8kKy.jpg

Looking across the queue line, you can see the Rockwash Rapids station.

jbhU5uqxP25z78.jpg

Looking through the station of Rockwash Rapids you can see one of the ride's lift hills.

jX23vLnNFuJl.jpg

Taking a look at some of the elaborate theming.

jbkAbQmin5CEN0.jpg

Looking beyond Rockwash Rapids, you can see Altitude, the new launch tower.

jbkKwrKzEPT8sf.jpg

The station building and queue line for Altitude, currently lacking theming and signage.

jRGFrBKC7aM8T.jpg

The Store close to Altitude.

j7IxLo8thrkrR.jpg

Rotating around you can see the entrance to Sandstorm, Malibu Springs' feature ride.

jNc05vAfaHYBO.jpg

A look at Sandstorm's station.

jjjVM9SZBnOoW.jpg

Ride Photo.

jm6KdxupPqN9w.jpg

The queue line building.

jJWybhZGwiEzW.jpg

A ride logo sign appears in queue line.

jZrBw0OFrxbRH.jpg

From the queue line you can see the majority of Sandstorm's track layout.

Another view.

The Roast House, outside of the Sandstorm ride.

jr9BLFf37gfUd.jpg

An overview of the area.

And as a special surprise for you all, I present to you Malibu Springs' Website!
Malibu Springs

Hey! I think this is awesome! You can clearly see that you have put so much effort into the signage and what not which has really really really paid off! I love them! keep it up :)

Blizzard said:
Nice logos, but next time you post an RCT topic, could you please wait until you have some screenshots before you post? I look forward to seeing RCT parks, but can't help feel a little dissapointed when there aren't any screenshots.
So just in future, I think it would be a good Idea to wait until you have screenshots before posting. You will get more replies this way. I don't doubt that you will get plenty of comments as the quality of your parks are great!

Regarding this, I completely disagree! I think the logo's build up hype! You don't see SW7 construction pictures being posted all around the place do you? ;) I think if Ryan wants to display his signs before screenshot he can! :)

As I said, I can't wait to see more on this park and how it develops! :)