• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Merlin annual pass holders ball

Dave has wanted to attend a Christmas ball at the Resort for years and the one time an event pops up, we're not going to be in the flipping country to attend! Typical!

It's a bleeding Thursday night!

:(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It seems quite expensive once travel and accommodation is factored in. Anyone been to anything like this before?

Price seems fair to me, tho obviously being the first event the quality is a bit of an unknown. Thursday night is a real downer tho, my annual leave runs from 1st Jan so will be tough to get the time off!

The balls (lol balls) are normally of fairly decent quality. I went to one last year and the food was great and the venue was amazing. They did seem to mess up our booking though, which let it down. Yeah it is a touch pricey, but its a unique venue so you have to pay a premium to go there.