• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Merlin Pass Premium Packs

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

james.e.hyde

TS Member
So, I FINALLY received my Premium Pass Pack in the post this morning... and I must say I was rather disappointed.

Here's the contents:

• 1x booklet, about the various atrractions Merlin own, plus 3x £5 off Fastrack vouchers and 3x Birthday vouchers.
  • 1x small fold out cut down version of what is in the booklet
  • 1x lanyard with ID card holder

and that's it. Honestly, I don't know what's taken Merlin so long to post these. They're nothing special, and the contents could have just been handed to us when we collected our passes. There is no need for the packaging it all came in either (though this will now be used as tinder at home).

I don't know what else they could have put in, but the amount they did put in was not worth it, by a long shot.

The packaging looked nice and was a nice way to present the handful of exclusives (which we all knew about) that came with the premium pass. Equally many people bought their passes online and so could not collect a pack.

All the same, I refer you to our already existing Merlin Annual Pass thread where you can discuss the packs :)

http://www.towersstreet.com/talk/europe ... nual-pass/

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.