• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

"Merlin's Best Coaster?"

Skyscraper

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
These videos have recently appeared on the Merlin Backstage YouTube channel, each featuring a different coaster and a park employee.

No doubt there are more to come, but which do you agree with?

The Swarm backwards was rubbish. They basically removed the best seats of the train just for a marketing gimmick. I was glad when they put it back the right way, although Swarm isn't on my list of top coasters even at a Merlin park.

The Swarm backwards was rubbish. They basically removed the best seats of the train just for a marketing gimmick. I was glad when they put it back the right way, although Swarm isn't on my list of top coasters even at a Merlin park.
Total opposite for me, backwards turned a meh coaster into something interesting. Swarm is something our group only bother with if the wait is less than 25mins.

I don't do rankings and the like but I'd be hard pressed to pick between Wicker Man, Raptor or Swarm if limited to Metlin created rides.