• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet: Thorpe Fright Nights - Oct 12

WillG

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Katun
Since joining here, I've realised how little time and attention I've spent on the 'other' Merlin parks, so I've made a topic to see if anyone's interested in checking out Thorpe's Halloween event next month.

I've realised I've not been since March and for one reason or another, their mazes are always a giggle and I'm a big fan of Swarm (forwards), so I reckon it's about time I made the trip again. If you're interested, post away... :)

Re: Mini Meet: Thorpe Fright Nights - Date TBA

I may be around for the 25th/26th

I might be up for this. They also have a preview event for AP holders on the 4th.

pritchardavid said:
I might be up for this. They also have a preview event for AP holders on the 4th.

Based on my experience during the london dungeons AP preview, I wouldn't go then unless you plan to go again during the full public event. There are normally always issues to be sorted out.

The 4th's no use to be anyway, as I'll definitely be in work that day, but with clever planning, I should be able to swing the 25th off, if anyone likes that day.

If not, 26th seems the most likely option. It's... going to be busy, but still better than not making a Fright Night for the first year since '04!

WillG said:
The 4th's no use to be anyway, as I'll definitely be in work that day, but with clever planning, I should be able to swing the 25th off, if anyone likes that day.

If not, 26th seems the most likely option. It's... going to be busy, but still better than not making a Fright Night for the first year since '04!

I prefer the 25th as I wont be working, unlike the 26th

Damn, I am going on 29th-30th. Since my dad is a mystery shopper, he has been asked to review the crash pad and food outlets around the park and slate merlin (well ;) ) But it is also my birthday party! Anyone wishing to come along and we will decide a meeting place. Anyone willing to go? (sorry if it seems like I am hijacking the topic)