• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Missing .xml file error while browsing in Tapatalk

Leigh

TS Member
Favourite Ride
EGF
Evening all,

Just a minor bug I’ve encountered - when browsing on Tapatalk I’ve been getting an error about a missing server-side .xml file appearing whenever I open up a post, as shown below:

89d56c9357d2cb0d84d8d0bf6faffeae.jpg

I’ve got no idea what the affected app features are (or at least I haven’t had any need to use any), but figured it was something worth bringing up even if only because it’s a little on the annoying side

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never used Tapatalk, but recently when using the forum on my iPhone clicking a link asked if I wanted to continue in the browser or open it in Tapatalk. So it does seem like something has changed recently?

I've never used Tapatalk, but recently when using the forum on my iPhone clicking a link asked if I wanted to continue in the browser or open it in Tapatalk. So it does seem like something has changed recently?
I get that too actually, on my Android.

Sadly that's one of the annoyances of the Tapatalk plugin for those that don't use it. The addon dishes out an annoying popup until it's declined/accepted. The addon has been updated a couple of times, which is why you've probably seen the message a couple of times too. It should clear off for as long as the cookie lasts once you've declined it though.