• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

My ideas

I have no idea what that is? Can you screenshot it at all? (Im using Chrome on Win 7 too!)

Also smilies are back :p

yJ6p2.jpg

Sam said:

It's not happening for me, but the signature div does have a CSS [tt]overflow: auto[/tt] on it, I can only assume it's designed for scrolling on the x axis for very wide signatures? Perhaps that should be changed to just an [tt]overflow-x[/tt] property?

Jordan said:
It's not happening for me, but the signature div does have a CSS [tt]overflow: auto[/tt] on it, I can only assume it's designed for scrolling on the x axis for very wide signatures? Perhaps that should be changed to just an [tt]overflow-x[/tt] property?

How I feel about what you just said. My view is what Jordan has said, I'm sure he's right.

Ooo! Don't suppose my suggestion of including the Weathervane as a featured page on TowersTimesStreet will be considered due to this similar colour scheme?

;)

Go on Team, you know you want to!