• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[NL] Project Tyrant

A

Anonymous

Since I've set this topic up over on NoLimits-Exchange, I thought, why not see if it is of any interest to you guys! I present to you, my latest 'side project'.

I am by no means back into NoLimits fully, but on occasion I have a fool around and produce a few things worth presenting. It's obviously a Gerstlauer Eurofighter in a similar style to Takabisha. The ride has a few nice elements in there that I'm sure are going to impress. The track is built using a custom version of the FVDs. I've heavily modified the original formulas to produce a track more to my liking. Hopefully, the efforts I made a few years ago to build this were justified. The track is old, but the supports, are recent (although by no means my best).

I'm going to go down the usual route of not showing much off until I have more done, but I'd love to know your opinions on the following.

gerstache11301031546160.jpg

gerstache11301041704530.jpg

tyrantteaser.png

teaserm.jpg