• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nottingham Goose Fair 2015: 30 September to 4 October

I'm doing Hull this year. The rides may not be quite as good as Goose, but it's a much nicer atmos. Also less chance of getting stabbed.

I did Goose fair a couple of times, but it was always too busy which meant expensive rides and short cycles and it wasn't worth the cost (getting there isn't cheap either for me). I don't think I'll be returning any time soon.

Did that when I last went a few years ago. Can't say I was that impressed.

Will be going Thursday night. Would go at the weekend but I'm off to Dorset :)

Haha. The risk of a stabbing is part of the fun! My friends brother got stabbed at the forest a few years back, it was the middle of the day as well :eek:

The trick is to make sure you look poor and have nothing on you to steal :D

Haha. The risk of a stabbing is part of the fun! My friends brother got stabbed at the forest a few years back, it was the middle of the day as well :eek:

The trick is to make sure you look poor and have nothing on you to steal :D
Im off to buy some grey trackie bottoms and a hoody from tesco. Will blend right in. Also taking a box of plasters with me... Just in case :)

Only someone from Grottingham could be so chilled about a stabbing. The only place in the UK I've ever felt less safe is Newcastle. Or possibly Blackpool prom at about 3am.

(In all seriousness, Goose is a good fair the best we have in the UK. I'm just not going this year.)

Only someone from Grottingham could be so chilled about a stabbing. The only place in the UK I've ever felt less safe is Newcastle. Or possibly Blackpool prom at about 3am.

(In all seriousness, Goose is a good fair the best we have in the UK. I'm just not going this year.)
grottingham.....:mad:
Its the best city in the uk! :D

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy. ;)
(Apart from knowing you have a large knife under your pillow)