• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Opinions

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

AdamC

TS Member
Hi everybody,

It has come to my attention that certain members of this forum are being ridiculed, put down and singled out simply for 'hanging' around with me and being seen with me at Alton Towers. Whilst I appreciate I am not the most liked member of this or other Alton Towers related forums, each individual has a choice of who they wish to go on park with and if they choose to go on park with me then people should respect that; regardless of the reputation I have.

Whilst in the past I may have done things that people don't agree with and people have their opinions of me - that's fine, I accept that. However, I have grown up a lot since 2010 and actually see some of the things I did previously had been stupid. I'm not an immature idiot anymore and I'm actually getting on with life without picking up trouble along the way. In fact I've not been involved with security at Alton Towers for the whole season; despite having been over 10 times.

If you don't like me, fine, but don't make others feel bad just because they do. Those of you that know me will know this is true, those of you that don't know me then don't make an assumption based on an individuals past.

Sorry for the rant!

Adam.

Does this kind of personal politics really need to be posted on the forum (especially Corner Coffee)? :)

Sam said:
Does this kind of personal politics really need to be posted on the forum (especially Corner Coffee)? :)

I'd no idea where to post it; but I think it needed to be posted as to voice my opinion. It's not to cause conflict or even debate, simply to ask people to refrain from doing something :)

If it needs removing then so be it!

What a weird topic haha ??? I'm curious to know what you've done, but like Sam said, I don't think this needed a topic of it's own.

If you have a problem with one or more members of the forum for whatever reasons then the best thing to do is PM one of the team :)

I'm going to lock this topic.

This seems somewhat of a personal issue rather than something that needs to be discussed publicly. If you feel certain members are being targeted or have problems with some members on here then please feel free to contact a member of the team.

Thanks. :)

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.