• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parc Asterix and Disneyland Paris Advice

Nick

TS Member
Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of advice. My family and I are going to stay near Paris the week before October half-term holiday, and I've been given two days for theme parks. ;D

Anyway, I've decided to do Parc Asterix one day and Disneyland the other. So, I wanted to ask a few questions:

How long will the queues be? We're not going to have a lot of time at Disneyland, especially, and could do with knowing how much time we've got to plan the day.

Can you get a ticket that allows entrance into Disneyland park and Walt Disney Studios park? I would definitely like to do both. If not, I am prepared to miss out Walt Disney studios- having done ToT and Rock and Roller coaster, as well as a few others, in Florida.

If the above is correct, how easy is it it move between the Disney parks?

Finally, which rides shouldn't be missed each of the parks? Especially at Disneyland, with the huge array of dark rides and other attractions they have, I'll need to prioritise.

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

Nick said:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of advice. My family and I are going to stay near Paris the week before October half-term holiday, and I've been given two days for theme parks. ;D

Anyway, I've decided to do Parc Asterix one day and Disneyland the other. So, I wanted to ask a few questions:

How long will the queues be? We're not going to have a lot of time at Disneyland, especially, and could do with knowing how much time we've got to plan the day.

Can you get a ticket that allows entrance into Disneyland park and Walt Disney Studios park? I would definitely like to do both. If not, I am prepared to miss out Walt Disney studios- having done ToT and Rock and Roller coaster, as well as a few others, in Florida.

If the above is correct, how easy is it it move between the Disney parks?

Finally, which rides shouldn't be missed each of the parks? Especially at Disneyland, with the huge array of dark rides and other attractions they have, I'll need to prioritise.

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

1. I visited DLP on a Friday in 2007. The queues weren't too bad IIRC. Do at least Big Thunder Mountain, and Space Mountain and you should be fine.

2. I believe it is possible. I'd had this ticket for both of my visits in 2007 and 2012 but I pre booked it, but I'm sure a "on the day" version would be available.

3. In order to get from 1 park to the other, you have to exit which ever park you're already in. It can be long but I thought it wasn't too difficult.

4. As mentioned do Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain. If you can do Walt Disney Studios, do Rock and Roller Coaster, Crush's Coaster, and do not miss Tower of Terror, it's amazing. For Parc Asterix, I'd suggest Oz'Iris to do, I've not visited but I'm sure other members will help you with the Asterix (and everything else I've missed out with Disney)

Hope this helps =)