• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Park Keepers?

Jables

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Stormforce 10
Really fantastic guys. I think other parks could learn from Alton's Park Keepers. Really funny, friendly. Unique!

What are your own opinions?

I love the park keepers, they are great actors and are very funny with what they do. I would much rather have loads of street entertainment like the park keepers, than a show like the pirate show or even something on a larger scale.

Most guests are going to remember something like the park keepers being silly dancing around. Or the pirate boat spraying water at them. Than a general sit down show.

Yes, they are great actors playing the park keepers, and they play it with fun, silliness and hint of harmless mischief.

The best thing about the street entertainment is it doesn't rely on a guest knowing and remembering a time to see the show. They'll just end up walking past it, which catches an element of surprise and makes everything so much better.

Chances are they'll remember it far more from just stumbling on it rather than going to see a show.