• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parque Warner Madrid

I've just been having a look at Parque Warner Madrid's website, which has no English translation :eek: and seen they are open during the week between christmas and new year.

Has anyone visited during this time and know if all the rides will be open? I'd like to go but am worried I'm going to turn up and find half of the coasters closed. Anyone know? Thanks in advance.

It's an amazing park but due to the non-existant investment since the place was built it feels like a ghost town in the middle of August! I can't imagine it being open at xmas.

Don't visit at Christmas. Most major rides are shut.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ok thankyou for this information Dan. What about Efteling and Phantasialand? What is there winter ride line up like? I know Europa's is very limited so I'm reluctant to go there for Christmas.

Enter Valhalla said:
Ok thankyou for this information Dan. What about Efteling and Phantasialand? What is there winter ride line up like? I know Europa's is very limited so I'm reluctant to go there for Christmas.

All the parks have reduced rides for winter.

Phantasialand will have no RiverQuest, Wakobato and obviously Chiapas is closed. The park is always quiet in winter, but you will only find 1 day's worth of entertainment.

Efteling will have no Piranha nor Die Vliegende Hollander. The park is popular in winter, I would say overall it's slightly better than Phantasialand at this time of year.

Europa-Park will have no Poseidon, Atlantica, Wodan, Silver Star, Fjord Rafting nor Tyrol Log Flume. But you should remember that EP has double the rides of Phantasialand and Efteling anyway, so even with all of these closed, EP has more rollercoasters than Efteling and Phantasialand. Also, EP add things like the Bellevue Wheel for winter.

Having been to all three in winter, EP is the best event regardless of Wodan and Silver Star being closed.

You should note than when it's less than 4/5C, most of the parks will not operate the biggest rides.