• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Paultons Park 2014: Victorian carousel and other stuff

Sam

TS Member
Paultons Park are continuing the steady year-on-year investment, after announcing on their blog that they're installing a double-decker Victorian carousel for next year. :)

8S2Gw6D.jpg

The carousel in question, presumably. Not sure where it is now, or where it's from. Hopefully they'll give it a spruce up and a bit of a refurb and present it nicely! It'd be great if it was indoors or at least under-cover, like the Eden Palladium.

zfRBCiQ.jpg

The site of the carousel.

ZIXbyCi.jpg

Meanwhile, demolition work continues on the site of their new entrance building.

Next year will also see a new film in the relatively-new 4D Cinema, as well as two other new additions. Exciting times for Paultons, it's lovely to see them investing in stuff with character like this!

Wow that's showing huge investment from what I thought was a very small park!

Looking forward to seeing that rather swish entrance building completed :)

Sent using Tapatalk

I really want to get back to Paultons Park next year. Not been since I was a kid so it would bring back a lot of childhood memories. They seem to be doing really well at the moment.

:)

That does look quite swanky.

Trip to Paultons Park next year anyone?

:p

Anyone got some pics of the new entrance building? Or pictures of the old one.