• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Pleasurewood Hills Lowestoft

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
So, what do you lot on here think about Pleasurewood Hills? they have had 5 new attractions this year, including a new drop tower, which is good fun.

Only been once.
It's ok for a little park. Only thing I was annoyed about was not being able to ride Enigma.

Never heard of a coaster that can't run in a slight drizzle ::)
I would of thought that could be sorted somehow.
Will have to go back when I am in Yarmouth.

Enigma can run in the rain now which is good, but it's been down all season until last week, which sucks. One of the new/refurb attractions still isn't open either...

It's a nice little park with bags of potential and it interacts well with its fans. However, it always seems to fall short of where it could be. Partially because it is passed around to different owners every few years who promise much but often deliver little.

It also suffers from the mentality Merlin have secured into the world of theme parks. It can be a good value day out, with some of the cheapest admission prices in the country. However, because they don't offer many discount vouchers, people assume that it is too expensive - something that is probably partially down to the way Merlin operate the big 3.

I might be going at some point this week. Not sure if I should try one of the Lowerstoft airshow days as that might make it a bit slower. Hope so.

460b9a1e209b4964af1ab33.png

PWH have released their Halloween marketing for this year...

Sorry for the double...

We also have rumblings that the park may, for the first time, have a scare maze! The park has a pay-to-play 'Laser Labyrinth' attraction under the castle theatre and this is the perfect thing to turn into a scare maze for the Halloween event! According to Unofficial Pleasurewood, the park are thinking about this idea! However, it is unknown yet whether this will happen or not.

Also unclear is the parks Halloween story for this year. The past few years have involved a scary character named Stitch.