• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

PortaVentura 2014?

Rose Of Dawn

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Eejanaika (Fuji-Q Highland)
Next year I won't be able to do the Junket, but I wanna go on some sort of holiday. Somewhere nice and sunny, with coasters and stuff.

So I'm thinking of organising a holiday to Salou/PortaVentura. The trip would be split between the theme park, the water park and the local beach and pool. I'm not sure of what accommodation would be used, although I've heard good things about PortaVenturas on-site hotels.

So this is just a quick interest-gauging thread. If enough people are into it, we can start organising and booking :)

I think most people who are doing the Junket will be saving their money... I know I will. I wouldn't mind joining you otherwise. :/ You'll love the place though. Especially Shambles. :D

A lot of people have done PA in the past 12 months, and with major rides opening at Disneyland and Europa I would Imagine PA won't be on many radars for next year.

Mirabilandia is by the beach too ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2