• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Posting "effects?" not working for me.

Adam

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Smiler
Effects is probably the wrong word, but all the things like font size, insert image etc. aren't working for me (using Google Chrome). Is anyone else having this problem?

Adam said:
Effects is probably the wrong word, but all the things like font size, insert image etc. aren't working for me (using Google Chrome). Is anyone else having this problem?

It's all working fine for me and I'm on Chrome. I presume you're using the latest version, although I'm not sure that is the issue because it's worked for me on every version since I started using it.

Could you perhaps specify what the exact problem is? Do the options not work when you click on them, or do they just not appear?

Have you tried doing the usual such as clearing cache ect, if that doesn't work PM Joel with some details :)

Also, try disabling any extensions you may be using, and try again - often if an extension throws errors, it halts any further JavaScript interpretation on the page, such as those buttons.