• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Qihe Happy World - Blue Fire Clone

BigAl

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Forbidden Journey
...and a few other new rides (but let's be honest, you guys are going to be more interested in the new Mack launch coaster than anything else :p ).

Photos of the coaster are from: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2529316761

Not so pretty without the theming, is it! :p Also, from what I gather from translated comments on ParkFan's Facebook, the launch has noise barriers along it (assume it's the blue walls) to reduce the effect of screams from riders.

Anyway, there are more photos on that website of other rides that the park is building. They're making an effort to theme attractions, it's just this Mack LSM that is yet to receive anything (assuming it does get something to make it look a little more attractive, of course).

:)

Erm, Al? All I'm getting in your post is the same picture from the China Youth Development Foundation...

Ah it won't let me link to the images on here! :( Ah well, you'll just have to click the link at the top.

Grr.

Blue Fire is going to end up as a 'Fav Mack Blue Fire' on polls.

Kind of annoying. However, great to see these Mack coasters taking off!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2