• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Reid-Trent Park (May get Picture Heavy!)

Jono

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Hey guys!

I uploaded this park on TTF when I just about started to work on it. I have done alot more work so I thought I´d post it on here!

Just a word of warning, I will only be updating this park every holdiay as i´m moving to Stoke-On-Trent to study for O Level´s. (I almost forgot it isnt GCSEs anymore! ;) ) Thats where I got the park name from, Reid-Trent Park! See what I did there!? ;)

Anyway, here is the Entrace:
Shot0130-1.jpg

Shot0115-1.jpg

Shot0129-1.jpg

And the First Flat Ride; Garden Frenzy:

Shot0116-1.jpg

Shot0146.jpg

Shot0104-3.jpg

Shot0105-2.jpg

First Restaurant called "Cheers":

Shot0133-1.jpg

Shot0120-1.jpg

Shot0119-1.jpg

Shot0118-1.jpg

Toilets ::)

Shot0123.jpg

Some Scenery in the main pathway:

Shot0131-1.jpg

Shot0139.jpg

Shot0138.jpg

First RollerCoaster, Adventure Escape, Still work in progress.

Shot0140.jpg

Shot0141.jpg

Another flat Ride (Obviously still work in progress) ::)

Shot0142.jpg

Overview of park so far:

Shot0143.jpg

Please comment on how I can improve the park!

Thanks

cool_boy_jon

Nice work. :)

A couple of areas could be improved, however. You need to build a greater collection of custom scenery as I feel the buildings are quite repetitive at times. Try to build on diagonals, too, as this reduces the square feel that the game has. You're custom supporting your coaster, which is lovely to see, but try and use Weber's Intamin Supports (which I can't link to at the moment, but a quick google should help you find them) as these are designed for mini-coaster tracks.

Looking forwards to more. :)