• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

So was on park today and was pleasantly surprised by some operations! Oblivion and Wickerman were running like a dream today! Two stations on Oblivion on a relatively medium busy day! Wickerman was running brilliantly as well- think it’s becoming a staple of great ops on park!

However - Nemmy rebo opening on one train 🤦‍♀️ and Galactica only running on two trains! And a lot of the rides struggling to even open for 10am - long gone are the golden days of ERT with a lot of the rides open for 9 and solidly everything open for 10!

It’s definitely a tale of two sides of the park I think! Didn’t even venture to Dark Forest when I saw how much Th13teen was closed all day!

Normally, I avoid both this odious thread and the first 2 weeks of park opening like the plague.

But this season neither strategy seems to be working. I've left it a couple of weeks for the Gremlins to be ironed out, but have watched this thread in anticipation for an upcoming visit to learn that it'll probably be a car crash when I turn up. It's a long drive for us, so I'm more than a little worried

Well they decided to only use half the train for both trains for no reason. Can’t have been to sort out the rattle because it’s still there at the back

Not saying this is the case but if for instance the ride was overspeeding and triggering shut downs then there’s a reason for running on half full (like they had to with Wickerman in the first few weeks that opened).

You don’t run trains half full for fun. The cost of operating the ride is the same regardless of how many seats you fill.

Well they decided to only use half the train for both trains for no reason. Can’t have been to sort it the rattle because it’s still there at the back
It doesn't have to be anything to do with that rattle or other [unknown to us] ongoing issues. If you watched the rollercoaster video Tom Scott did on his second channel where he spoke to a Nemesis maintenance engineer, he said they check the trains daily and in more detail weekly. So there is every chance that something has been found in the daily checks. If the weather in the last 24hrs in my area is anything to go by, Towers will have been dumped on by a massive amount of rain recently. If it rained heavily overnight and the train was not undercover, water could've got into the electrics of it causing issues. Or something may have come loose that has forced them to check everything else on the train. We'll never know the reason but one thing we do know - it is 100% for guest safety that the train has been removed from service.

Last edited:
Honestly unacceptable these rides should never have technical problems when they first open😌
Ok I'll take the bait. You know full well that that is not the case - even with the near infinite budget Universal has they still had MASSIVE issues with Hagrids in the first few weeks and months of operation.

No machine ever made will operate 100% correctly 100% of time right from the first moment it is switched on.

I think train 2 is now on the rails
The amount of water that's just come off the top of it on the first bend was impressive lol
Up date back on 2 train op tho no passengers atm

Last edited: