• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

Great ops yesterday after some tech issues everything was open with little down time,

Galactica on 2 stations and 3 crafts
Wicker on 3
Smiler on 3
Blivvy on 4 and 1 station
Nemesis as usual and was walk on in the afternoon

Good day!

Echo the above. Had my boy so we were using his Rap, but noticed Galactica especially was running a lot smoother. My OH struggles sometimes to get on due to being plus sized but kudos to the very beefy looking 20 something who slapped her restraint down and into place instantly with no messing around 😂 made her feel a lot better as usually it’s a bit of a faff. Employ more muscular people on Galactica please haha

Congo River Rapids now looks like it could be set for a significant period of downtime alongside Sub-Terra, RMT also closed early yesterday and is yet to operate today. Ride availability is in the pits this year
I was there yesterday, and on the wickerman lift hill you could look over and see one of the pusher dums for the lift on its side in the middle of the flume with pannels missing.

Congo River Rapids now looks like it could be set for a significant period of downtime alongside Sub-Terra, RMT also closed early yesterday and is yet to operate today. Ride availability is in the pits this year
Yeah it's really not looking too good right now. We've got Hex, Congo River Rapids, Nemesis Sub-Terra all down right now, with a lack of other filler rides these 3 being out of the line-up really impacts your day more than it should!

Has anyone heard/seen anything going on around Sub-Terra or Hex? I'm heading down for 2 days on 12th/13th, really hoping at least sub-terra is open.

Yeah it's really not looking too good right now. We've got Hex, Congo River Rapids, Nemesis Sub-Terra all down right now, with a lack of other filler rides these 3 being out of the line-up really impacts your day more than it should!

Has anyone heard/seen anything going on around Sub-Terra or Hex? I'm heading down for 2 days on 12th/13th, really hoping at least sub-terra is open.
Not heard anything about either, although I'm pretty sure Hex was supposed to have opened by now and they've had further issues with it.

Err...and the skyride, which makes the irregular opening of the other rides a bigger pain.
So the loss of those 5 impacts your day even further.

To be fair. Staff were in and out of Hex all close season and it’s still not open 😂
Ha! That's true. Would love to see some more transparency from towers if its true Hex is having yet more issues. I suppose they are still planning it to be open this season, but if we get to August/September time and we've heard nothing, it will be interesting what the park do and if any announcements are made about it opening next year instead. Seems the park is really showing the lack of any investment in its rides & maintenance from around 2015 the last few years.

Ha! That's true. Would love to see some more transparency from towers if its true Hex is having yet more issues. I suppose they are still planning it to be open this season, but if we get to August/September time and we've heard nothing, it will be interesting what the park do and if any announcements are made about it opening next year instead. Seems the park is really showing the lack of any investment in its rides & maintenance from around 2015 the last few years.
Indeed. They’ve been super transparent all year around availability which makes the Hex situation super confusing

Err...and the skyride, which makes the irregular opening of the other rides a bigger pain.
So the loss of those 5 impacts your day even further.
Ah yeah of course, it really isn't good to see it down 2 years in a row now. Hopefully back next year, at-least it's been worked on now...

I hope when Sub Terra re opens that they’ve fixed the exit lifts. As someone who really enjoys it, the broken lifts did make the ending fall a bit flat

Even worse today.... Congo, Nemesis Sub-Terra, Skyide, Hex, Raj's Bouncy Bottom Burp and Runaway Mine train have all been closed all day.