• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ride Availability/Operations 2022-24

The 3rd train for Th13teen isn’t under the lift anymore. Do you reckon it’ll be back on soon. Unless they’ve put it back on today but I doubt it because the queue for it has been long

I think a few people have said similar and it seems likely.

I disagree that the park has enough rides and attractions now, Ripsaw hasn't been replaced (but we know its coming), Enterprise not replaced, Submission not replaced, Charlie&choc is now an up-charge attraction, 4D/Cuckoo theatre is sat empty, pirates show wasn't replaced. Generally I don't think there has been a net increase in the number of attractions in the last ten to fifteen years, almost every new thing was a replacement. Only slight addition has been the shows on the lawns during peak periods, plus a couple of CBeebies things that didn't replace anything (like Go Jetters and Furchester Hotel).
I agree that operations need to improve too, but they also need to replace all the empty plots.
Completely agree.
There was a lot more things to do decades ago than there is now.
More flats, more stuff...cinema show, fountains, museum/wildlife nightmare glass cages, all gone to be replaced by a coaster every five or six years.

The park has enough rollercoasters.

It lacks:

Dark rides
Flat rides
Theatre shows
Quality entertainment
Water rides
Completely agree, and you can visualise how the right hand side of the park could become a year round offering, if they repurpose the dungeons to an indoor water ride, build the indoor coaster at Horizon and repurpose the 4D cinema in Walliams, and complement that with other offerings.

Completely agree, and you can visualise how the right hand side of the park could become a year round offering, if they repurpose the dungeons to an indoor water ride, build the indoor coaster at Horizon and repurpose the 4D cinema in Walliams, and complement that with other offerings.
With the stage being re-located to fountain square also.. could be a real hub of winter activity.
Some winter food offerings, wouldn’t say no to some temporary rides like a proper carousel and a big wheel (traditional winter offerings)etc

I realise it’s probably closed due to vandalism etc but I would like even in summer some kinda guided tour, history etc . Make it £2 or something nominal to keep the pests away.

A guided attraction, with someone who could activate media including CCTV (temp install) could be a good attraction. Two/three staff members taking groups of 16 through would be interesting

A guided attraction, with someone who could activate media including CCTV (temp install) could be a good attraction. Two/three staff members taking groups of 16 through would be interesting
Merlin have Warwick Castle in their portfolio. I would have thought they could tap into their expertise to figure out a way of opening up the ruins in a way that would prevent more damage being caused.

Lots of sounds from inside Sub-Terra today, queue line TVs also back on this afternoon.
Unfortunately today the TVs, audio and red lights are back off. Congo river rapids is also having its boats cleaned it looks like. Disappointing they’re both still closed, as well as Hex and the Skyride. On our current short break, we’ve actually ran out of things to do!

Merlin have Warwick Castle in their portfolio. I would have thought they could tap into their expertise to figure out a way of opening up the ruins in a way that would prevent more damage being caused.

Indeed, just shows what can be done. Some refurbished rooms in the towers (particularly the dining room) would be an attraction in themselves.

I’ve always thought a more adult “room with a broom” type attraction based as a prequel/sequel to Hex could be really interesting

Indeed, just shows what can be done. Some refurbished rooms in the towers (particularly the dining room) would be an attraction in themselves.

I’ve always thought a more adult “room with a broom” type attraction based as a prequel/sequel to Hex could be really interesting
Sounds good to me. Its a space people want to explore and could add capacity fairly easily with minimum spend required

It requires even less spend than that, all they need to do is remove a single barrier and allow people back in. It requires precisely zero investment to allow people to explore, people have been allowed to explore the ruins for decades without any issue.

Interestingly once again yesterday afternoon Sub-Terra’s TVs and effects were back on after being off most of the day. Work clearly still ongoing! A couple members of Phalanx dressed staff in and out all day.

Interestingly once again yesterday afternoon Sub-Terra’s TVs and effects were back on after being off most of the day. Work clearly still ongoing! A couple members of Phalanx dressed staff in and out all day.
It’s open right now