• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Rubber Duck Race - Enter online for €1!

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
Europa-Park are holding a charity rubber duck race. Entries are only €1 (70p) and this can be paid for via the online shop - you don't have to be at the park!

Ducks will have to make their way around the river of the Marionette Boat Ride - and the first over the finish line will win a hotel stay, spa voucher and park tickets!

Visit the following link to enter:

http://www.europapark-shop.de/entenrennen.htm

I've had a go. Why not eh? Can't understand all of the email I got though, it's all German to me. I'm guessing that one of the numbers in there is my Ducky Wucky though :)

I've had a go. Why not eh? Can't understand all of the email I got though, it's all German to me. I'm guessing that one of the numbers in there is my Ducky Wucky though :)
It will have the amount purchased, in the next column is a load of info with the number at the bottom. 4 letters followed by 5 numbers.

Gooo Ente92791, Ente92792, Ente92793 and Ente92794... swim my pretties, swim!

I have my lucky ducks all ready.
Ente93040, Ente93041, Ente93042, Ente93043, Ente93044
I hope there will be a video or something of the race.

I didn't win anything although a friend of mine won a PC game and the duck!