• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Scarefest Dress Up??

Charlie1910

TS Member
Evening All.
Just a quick question, we are heading to Scarefest next week as a group, and we wanted to know if we are allowed to dress up in Halloween costumes?
If so, is there any things that are banned? Full Face Masks for example?

Charlie

Generally they'll allow most things except full face masks. Also don't try bringing in imitation weapons or any other props that security might not like.

My personal experience of dressing up for scarefest was a long time ago. But I do love an excuse to get my cosplay on.

Lets just say that when you are dressed as a pirate, hanging around in the pirate themed area of a theme park, in a costume that is arguably better than those the staff are wearing ... I suddenly realised why most parks do not allow adults to wear costumes. Rather embarrassing to have to tell a little girl you don’t work here, when if they were an adult I would gladly have played along in character without batting an eyelid.